Never waste pure thoughts on impure proteins.
Ah — choo! A sneeze nearby starts the story. 阿——嗷!身旁一声呼号,故事从此开始。
Since that day, in the library, I search and seek for the fruit fly that captured my heart. 从此我日夜在图书馆寻找,那位心上的果蝇。
The moon over the mountains — I am your pilgrim! 那轮山月,我是你的朝圣者!
A momentary breeze becomes mountain mist, morning dew, and a curtain of ice. 一瞬息的风,是山雾,是朝露,是冰幕。
A thousand years from now, you and I will still be here. 千年以后,你我还会在这里。
I live on the bridge — the bridge is my dwelling in this life. 我在桥上,桥是我此世的住处。
Let the sun flow into my frozen blood, and the sky sketch out my wandering soul. 让太阳流入我凝固的血,让天空勾画出我流浪的灵魂。
When I arrived, the land was a blanket of yellow sand; as I leave, the grass is lush and green. 来时遍地黄沙,去时绿草如茵。
With no more peaks to conquer — why not descend together, side by side? 再也无高峰可攀,不如一齐下山,你我同行。
If you see me wander long into the night, know that I am wondering how to chase the brilliant starlight. 如果你看到我在夜里久久徘徊,你要知道,我在思考如何追寻灿烂的星光。
All I see are flames, slowly lifted toward the sky. 我只看到了火焰,被缓缓地送上了天际。
I casually picked up a novel, only to fall into the author’s trap. 随手拿起一部小说,没想到却落入了作者的阴谋。
I can no longer tell whether I stand beneath the sky, or atop it. 让我再也不能分辨,我是站在了天空之下,还是站在了天空之上。
Only when the rose became a bare stem did I see its nobility. 玫瑰成了光秃秃的茎杆,我才看到她的高贵。
A pond full of starlight, the moonlight nearly parting — and the earth becomes pure azure. 满池星光,月色若离,大地纯青。
Who answered the full moon with a kaleidoscope of tears? 月光满轮,月下万花筒般的泪痕。
You fear swindlers and robbers; I fear adulthood and desires. 你说你害怕骗子和强盗,我说我害怕成人和欲望。
Disordered footsteps, the whooshing cold wind — London’s fire alarm tonight. 凌乱的脚步,呼呼的冷风,是伦敦今夜的火警。
What power turns the vast silver screen into sprinkling gold scattered on the ground? 那究竟是什么力量,让皱皱的银幕也化为了洒落的金黄?
People would become water in a bottle, and I a cloud in the sky. 人忽然成了瓶中的水,我则成了青天的云。