Never waste pure thoughts on impure proteins.
What power turns the vast silver screen into sprinkling gold scattered on the ground? 那究竟是什么力量,让皱皱的银幕也化为了洒落的金黄?
I’d rather wander than stand still and look afar. 宁愿流浪,也不愿驻步远望。
Among the deep green sky, little white flowers scattered, and across the fields the butterflies danced. 碧绿的天空里,白花点点,蝴蝶的舞姿游荡于田野。
We, at this moment, are lonely islands in the night sky. 我们此刻是夜空中的孤岛。
London’s moonlight lights the footprints I have walked. 伦敦的月光,将走过的足迹照亮。
The years took away the palaces and the kings, yet the moonlight shall forever shine on the land of your hometown. 岁月带走了宫阙与君王,亠古的月光却依然照耀在家乡的大地上。
You walk away, and I walk away, but we will not part — even if separated by oceans. 你去,我也走,但我们不会分开,哪怕隔着个大海重洋。
Who can understand the murmuring of the young sparrow? Who can understand the singing of the soul? 有谁听得懂新雀的呢喃,有谁听得懂灵魂的歌唱?
With a wave of my hand, I became a cloud in the night sky. 挥了挥手,便化作了夜空中的云彩。
Do not let friends live only in dreams and memory. 不要让朋友只活在梦和回忆里。
Shoes off, I run wildly upon the earth — a soul unbound, at last the lead singer of the world. 脱下鞋子,狂奔于大地之上,无拘无束的灵魂,终于成为了世界的主唱。